All services are confidential and include:
- Safe, emergency shelter and transitional housing 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Emergency clothing and personal need items for all residents.
- Meals are provided to residents in GGD, HS, and VAW.
- Transitional Housing Support assists residents to secure transitional housing and/or permanent housing.
- Emergency transportation to our shelter can be arranged upon request. Temporary transportation assistance is available to residents for appointments.
- Provides information and/or referrals for legal, medical, financial, housing, and employment services.
- Provides access to Native Traditional methods of healing but remains sensitive to other cultures upon request.